Researching Chicago-area Jewish ancestors is topic of Jewish Genealogical Society of Illinois hybrid talk
, 2022-11-01 12:19:25,
“Resources for Jewish Genealogy in Chicagoland- What’s New” will be the topic of a presentation by genealogist Mike Karsen for the Sunday, Nov. 13, 2022, hybrid meeting of the Jewish Genealogical Society of Illinois. His talk will begin at 2 p.m. via Zoom and at Temple Beth-El, 3610 Dundee Road, Northbrook, Illinois.
The JGSI meeting facilities at Temple Beth-El will open at 12:45 p.m. to accommodate those who want to use or borrow genealogy library materials, get help with genealogy websites or ask genealogical questions before the main program begins at 2 p.m.
In-person event details and registration are at: https://jgsi.org/event-5022805. Online details and registration for Zoom are at: https://jgsi.org/event-4910652. Participants may register for both online and in-person events if they are undecided. In-person attendance will be limited.
Please keep in mind that JGSI will maintain certain procedures for our in-person meetings. This includes:
• We request all attendees to in-person meetings to be vaccinated.
• Face masks will be required.
• You will be asked to complete a Temple Beth-El waiver form upon arrival. We will retain all waiver forms on behalf of TBE.
• Water will be provided; however, no food will be allowed at this time.
• Seating will be set up to allow for social distancing.
• And MOST IMPORTANT, if you are sick or not feeling well or recently…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here