, 2022-09-29 07:33:00,
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Natera, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRA), a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, today announced the publication of its 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report detailing the company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, social equity and improved access to health care. The report, which can be found here, includes the company’s 2025 ESG Goals.
“In pursuing our mission to deliver innovation that improves the lives of patients, it is critically important that we operate in a sustainable way,” said Steve Chapman, CEO for Natera. “We’re proud to issue our first ESG report, which includes specific, measurable goals to reinforce our commitment to prioritizing environmental, social and governance initiatives.”
Key highlights from Natera’s 2021 ESG report include:
- 2021 Scope 1-3 emissions disclosed, one of the first companies in the diagnostic industry to measure its full greenhouse gas footprint.
- 4,400 employee hours volunteered, supporting organizations that align with Natera’s mission.
- 2 million pounds of waste diverted from landfill, via recycling and composting programs.
- 120 leaders completed the Management Development Program, to support growth and foster effective manager-employee relationships.
- Great Place to Work certified, with 91% of employees proud to work at Natera based on a broad, independently administered employee survey.
- ESG Core Team created, with leaders across Natera’s business focused…
To read the original article from www.prnewswire.com, Click here