IrishGenealogyNews: New and updated USA genealogy collections: One-month summary
[email protected] (Claire Santry, Irish Genealogy News), 2022-10-05 12:40:00,
Below is a summary of US family history collections released or updated by the major genealogy databases in the last four weeks or so. (Previous summary published 2 September, see blogpost).
My regular summaries are designed to help family historians whose Irish ancestors emigrated, temporarily or permanently, to the United States.
By default, they should also be useful to anyone carrying out research in the US, regardless of the origin of their ancestors.
The figures in parenthesis in the New Collections section are the numbers of records or images in each new record set, if provided by the database.
Unless otherwise stated, the figures in parenthesis in the Updated Collections section reflect the number of records added to the collection in the recent update, if a number has been clearly noted by the supplier, and/or the revised total. I rarely include updates of fewer than 1,000 records.
- Arkansas, Sebastian County Marriages (290,507)
- Texas, Corpus Christi Obituaries (345,421)
- Washington Burials (463,125)
- Indiana, Grant County Marriages (176,650)
- South Dakota, Deaths and Burials (243,901)
- Missouri, Naturalizations free (152,354)
- Missouri, St Louis Death Notices (982,108)
- Massachusetts Naturalizations (357,329)
To read the original article from www.irishgenealogynews.com, Click here