, 2022-11-22 02:00:00,
Have you ever thought of your DNA as the missing piece to an even bigger puzzle? With the growing availability of information, finding out who you are and where you come from is easier than ever.
Genealogy can help you learn more about your family tree, lineage, and even inheritable traits. With all of the resources accessible on the internet today, it can be difficult to find a genealogy site that you can trust to provide reliable information about your family history.
We’ve done the research and found the best genealogy websites:
- FamilyTreeDNA -Best for finding lost records
- FindMyPast – Best for finding historical records
- Ancestry DNA – Best for finding European immigration records
- 23andMe – Best for DNA testing for health
- HomeDNA – Best for quick results
- LivingDNA – Best for African ancestry DNA
- MyHeritage – Best free genealogy website
Best Genealogy Sites in 2022: Overview
FamilyTreeDNA is a commercial genetic testing company based in Houston, Texas that uses your DNA to sort both sets of your ancestral background.
This site focuses on your DNA’s privacy and protection when looking into your genealogical records. You can use their open forums to meet, discuss, and share family history research with others.
FamilyTreeDNA offers different DNA tests for a variety of prices. Their basic package starts at just $79 and covers a primary breakdown of your origins. Additionally, FamilyTreeDNA has one the largest and most widespread Y-DNA tests on the market and…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here