Business report relationships using a range because in most cases they don’t know exactly what your relationship with a match is. Because of the randomness of DNA, you can share the very same amount of DNA with a range of different relatives.
Andy Lee discusses on this installment of A Segment of DNA.
IF YOU’RE TAKING PLEASURE IN GENEALOGY ON YOUTUBE, here are a few next steps:
1. SUBSCRIBE and HIT THE BELL to be notified when a new Household History Enthusiasts video goes live!
2. ORDER A BOOK, Andy has assembled a lot of YOUR questions into a single book ~ DNA Q&A: Genuine Concerns from Genuine Individuals About Genetic Genealogy. DNA Q&A http://amzn.to/2EChhfX
Or you might wish to take a look at our other titles: https://www.familyhistoryfanatics.com/books
3. SIGN UP for the Household History Fanatics Newsletter and RECEIVE the Giveaway 10 Online Genealogy Resources You Have to Attempt https://www.subscribepage.com/fhfanaticsnews
4. READ our blog. We share the show keeps in mind for our videos along with extra related posts at http://blog.familyhistoryfanatics.com.
5. REGISTER FOR a Family History Enthusiasts webinar or workshop by checking out Check out http://www.familyhistoryfanatics.com/econference
6. LET’S CONNECT!
This description consists of affiliate links.
#genealogy #ancestry #research