Organizing digital genealogy files is a must, but how should you do it? Devon Noel Lee of explains her method and touches on the process that Genea-Musings blogger – Randy Seaver uses
This video idea is in response to the question posted in the “5 Reasons I love RootsMagic.”
To see Randy Seaver’s full system, read: https://www.geneamusings.com/2012/10/my-ancestor-family-file-folders-and.html
For a copy and paste version of Devon’s potential document folders, visit:
IF YOU’RE ENJOYING GENEALOGY ON YOUTUBE, here are a few next steps:
1. SUBSCRIBE and HIT THE BELL to be notified when a new Family History Fanatics video goes live!
2. ORDER A BOOK, Andy has compiled many of YOUR questions into a single book ~ DNA Q&A: Real Questions from Real People About Genetic Genealogy. DNA Q&A http://amzn.to/2EChhfX
Or you might want to check out our other titles: https://www.familyhistoryfanatics.com/books
3. SIGN UP for the Family History Fanatics Newsletter and RECEIVE the FREEBIE 10 Online Genealogy Resources You Have to Try https://www.subscribepage.com/fhfanaticsnews
4. READ our blog. We share the show notes for our videos as well as additional related posts at http://blog.familyhistoryfanatics.com.
5. REGISTER FOR a Family History Fanatics webinar or workshop by visiting Visit http://www.familyhistoryfanatics.com/econference
6. LET’S CONNECT!
This description contains affiliate links.
#genealogy #organization #fileorganization