, 2022-07-15 16:47:12,
Hello, Strongsville! I’m back in your inbox this summer morning with your new copy of the Strongsville Daily. Let’s get this Saturday started off right, with a quick dive into everything you need to know about what’s going on in town…
First, today’s weather:
A t-storm around in the p.m.. High: 85 Low: 68.
📢 I’m looking for business owners and marketers in Strongsville who want to build awareness, connect with customers and increase sales.
I have a limited number of sponsorships available to introduce our Strongsville Daily readers to local businesses they need to know about. If that’s you, then I invite you to learn more and secure your spot now.
Here are the top three stories today in Strongsville:
- A Strongsville man has been hospitalized after falling off a barstool in Polish Village. The man had stopped breathing after the initial fall but began to breathe again before the police arrived. The man was intoxicated and vomited three times as responding paramedics treated him. (Cleveland.com)
- Cuyahoga County held a job fair on Friday at the Hough Center for formerly incarcerated individuals. The event offered resume assistance and on-site interviews. The purpose of the fair was to provide a second chance while removing legal barriers in the hiring process. The event was open to the public. (WKYC)
- Cuyahoga County’s COVID-19 transmission designation has worsened from green to yellow. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention uses the designation map to notify the public about the spread of COVID-19 throughout the community. County residents are encouraged to ask their healthcare providers whether or not they should wear masks in public or take additional precautions. (Cleveland.com)
Today in Strongsville:
- Strongsville Homecoming On The Commons (12:00 PM)
From my notebook:
- The Strongsville Public Library will be hosting a Genealogy Series on Aug. 4 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Participants will learn how to research their family history. (City of Strongsville)
- The Strongsville Historical Society will be presenting a special talk titled I Remember When: Recollections of Strongsville on Jul. 26 at 7:00 p.m. at the Strongsville Public Library. The talk will explore the history of our city. (City of Strongsville)
- The Strongsville Public Library will be hosting a Blood Drive on Aug. 26 from 10:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. (City of Strongsville)
Thanks for following along and staying informed! See you tomorrow for your next update.
To read the original article, go to Click here